Manage your cash flow
See how much you’re making, what’s due, what payments you need to make and what’s already been banked.
- Prepare quotations and invoices.
- Bank reconciliations for up-to-date balances.
- Handle currencies for foreign trading.
We can help you manage your subcontractors with a range of tools.
- Record the right information and ensure you deduct the correct tax rates.
- Save time verifying new subcontractors by emailing information directly to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
- Securely store your Government Gateway account and subcontractor information in one place.
- Keep a record of all transactions and automatically capture your Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax details.
- Automatically produce your monthly subcontractor payment statements.
Take the worry out of VAT
Sage 50 Accounts Professional and CIS prepares, generates and reconciles your VAT returns.
- Store a complete history to your VAT returns.
- Split sales of services and/or goods relating to European Community (EC) Sales.
- Easy to report and manage the Flat Rate VAT Scheme.
- Accredited by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) so you can confidently submit returns online.
Manage your business and stock
As your business grows you’ll need to know how much stock to hold and be able to plan accurately for the future.
- Set-up specific projects – for products, customers or suppliers -and monitor the budget and cost of each project.
- Store and manage multiple customer, supplier and company delivery addresses.
- Advanced stock management and Bill of Materials helps you to optimise your stock levels so you know exactly what’s in your warehouse and stock room.
- Create barcodes to track and trace products and documents to speed up stock management.
- Create at a glance summaries or in-depth reports of your key business information.
Manage your suppliers
Match your supplier information to quotes, invoices and communications, including details of deposits, discounts and credit.
- Track communications with up-to-date records and supplier histories.
- Purchase order and sales order processing
- Create custom pricing for different customers.
- Use the profit button to see how much you’ll make on each item before you commit to a price.